FALL 2023 CHEER REGISTRATION
Please read carefully before registering
All registration fees include weekly practices and weekend games. Cheerleaders will be responsible for the purchase of the Cheer uniform, maroon briefs, white socks, cheer bow, cheer shoes (all white tennis shoes), and black leggings for colder games.
Sideline Cheerleading: Rising K – 6th graders
$150 Registration Fee
We divide our cheerleaders into grade-level teams; however, we will move cheerleaders up and down to fill teams, as needed. ALL cheerleaders of the 2023 Fall Cheer season will cheer only at the Grizzly Sports Complex (10600 Determination Drive, Nokesville, VA). This eliminates the need to travel for our cheerleaders. The program registration fee covers the fees associated with the Park Authority, insurance, practice rental space, etc.
*Note: The purchase of the uniform is an additional expense and is purchased by the parent(s).
For all of our cheerleaders, parents will need to purchase the uniform through Omni Cheer, https://www.omnicheer.com. The uniform information below will also be sent via email. Please contact Cheer Admin (Shari Lutton,
) for any questions. The uniform is the parent's responsibility to order and will be sent for embroidery on (date to be confirmed). If you are late, you will be charged extra for the embroidery.
- Chassé Blaze Shell Top #452PTM, in Maroon/White/Metallic Silver- $32.99
- Chassé Blaze Skirt #453SKM, in Maroon/White/Metallic Silver - $32.99
- Chassé Performance Blaze Bodyliner #454PBS in Maroon/White/Silver - $34.99
- Chassé Flip sock with megaphone and stripe in maroon #IS101 - $5.99
- Chassé Jumbo 3 Color Hair Bow #AC338, in Maroon - $9.99
- Chassé Boy-Cut Brief #BR200U, in Maroon - $7.99
- Chassé Cheer For The Cause Ribbon Knee High Socks #IS184 $6.99
We encourage all cheer families to follow us on both of our social media platforms. You can find us on Instagram (ghyfl_cheer) and Facebook (Official Gainesville-Haymarket Grizzly (GHYFL) Cheer Program). Used uniforms are often posted for sale on our pages along with other useful information pertaining to the season.
PRACTICES AND GAMES
The location and time of practice are determined by the Head Cheer Coach. We are not able to accommodate requests for your practice nights or practice location. Potential locations (but not limited to) for practice include local elementary/middle schools or The Grizzly Sports Complex. Practices will begin the week of TBD and games begin TBD and the season will extend until early November.
Squad assignments are made the week prior to the first practice. We would love to form a cheer squad for every football team; however, this typically is not possible because the number of squads formed is dependent upon the availability of cheer coaches as well as the number of registered cheerleaders. There will be approximately 15 girls per squad.
All Cheerleader registration is done online at the Grizzly website. Register here.
- Online registration accepts VISA and MasterCard. The first Cheerleader registration fee is as listed on the registration page; thereafter, each Cheerleader will receive a $10 discount if they are registered at the same time.
- Participants who register late or do not order the uniform promptly upon registering may experience a delay in receiving the GHYFL cheer uniform from Omni Cheer. Cheerleaders will not be eligible to cheer until they receive their uniforms.
- Registration fees go towards Park Authority fees, FCYFL dues, and insurance fees.
- GHYFL has a NO REFUND policy.